- Artist's compilation (4 sections) — 22 min.
- or individual section(s):
- I. BACH
- Suite No. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068: II. Air — 6 min.
- II. FAURÉ
- Pavane, Op. 50 — 6 min.
- III. DIAMOND
- Rounds for String Orchestra: II. Adagio — 4 min.
- IV. ELGAR
- Sospiri, Op. 70 — 6 min.
Sample music | via SoundCloud
- Description |
The ruggedly beautiful deserts of the American southwest are the stage for a daily symphony of light and shadow cascading across some of nature’s most impressive sculptures. On a journey through seven of the region’s most celebrated national parks, Canyonlands captures the essence of what makes the desert southwest one of the most visited places on earth.
This piece is set to a unique suite of music by four composers, and showcases seven national park: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest and Zion.
- Format |
- Live music + multiple digital projectors + 440-square-foot screen + 100s of images choreographed by our artist
- Premiere |
- Lima Symphony Orchestra
- Pairs well with |
- Pacifica, Reflections of the Spirit, Rodeo!, Sagaland, Vanishing Forest, Woodlands
- Showcases 7 national parks: Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest and Zion
- Photography by Nicholas Bardonnay and James Westwater
- Choreography by Nicholas Bardonnay
- Canyonlands |
- Click to view sample images from 100s in the concert piece