- VAUGHAN WILLIAMS
- Serenade to Music (orchestral arrangement) — 11 min.
- Description |
Yellowstone is the world’s first national park. Craggy peaks, gushing waterfalls, lush meadows and some of the earth’s most impressive geothermal wonders define its vast, iconic wilderness and this concert piece. Yellowstone gives audiences a unique perspective on an otherworldly place that captures the imaginations of millions of travelers every year.
- Format |
- Live music + multiple digital projectors + 440-square-foot screen + 100s of images choreographed by our artist
- Premiere |
- The Britt Festival Orchestra
- Pairs well with |
- Canyonlands, Grand Canyon Country, Pacifica, Reflections of the Spirit, Rodeo!, Sagaland, Vanishing Forest
- Photography depicts many facets of Yellowstone National Park
- Production travel included extensive photographic trips to Montana and Wyoming
- Photography and choreography by James Westwater
- Performed by Nicholas Bardonnay
- Yellowstone |
- Click to view sample images from 100s in the concert piece